Thursday, May 12, 2011

Our friends across the street have sold their house and are moving, not too far just 7 min's away, and we are all sad about this. The girls are sad because the three kids are our kids best friends and I'm sad because I won't be able to be there for the kids when they need me(this family has gone through many tough situations in the last 7 years and I've always been able to watch out for them) and also because I'm not a big fan of change. Three more of our 7 neighbors will be moving at the end of this year as well and we will be the last of the original home owners crew. I just hope one of the new families will have awesome kids for mine to play with and that we don't end up with any horrid neighbors.

It looks like are time is coming to an end on our little street and the whole house selling/ buying business scares the bejesus out of me.

2 comments: