Thursday, May 12, 2011

This week is teacher appreciation week at school so there was lots of fun stuff and treats for the teachers this week but since my girls and I love their teachers so much we had to give them each something special. Each of them got baskets full of lotion, chocolate, pens and a flower(from my garden of course)but the two little ones really adore their teachers so I found these cute little critter books( I love little critter books)for them to give as well.



I'm so grateful for the teachers my kids got this year they really matched up well personality wise especially F's her teacher loves to sing and so does she so they both just start singing together throughout the day and the rest of the class gets a kick out of it. It's going to be sad saying goodbye to these ladies at the end of this year and I can only hope our next teachers are as wonderful and caring as the ones we are leaving behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment